College Planning Workshop
Saturday, March 24th 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Cheshire Senior Center, 240 Maple Avenue, Cheshire, CT 06410
Join Eric Dobler of Dobler College Consulting for this free college planning workshop which will provide your family with the information you need to successfully navigate the complex college search and application process. Interested parents and students are encouraged to attend together.
The workshop is intended for families with 9th, 10th and 11th graders and will cover:
- Finding the right fit so your student will thrive
- Understanding how admissions counselors review applications
- What to write and what not to write when it comes to college essays
- Making the most of college visits
- Reducing the cost of college and understanding the financial aid process
As seating will be limited, registration is required.